Florida-Central Florida

Photo booth in Orlando area

Has anyone rented a photo booth in the Orlando area? I'm looking for one that has a 4-hour rental with limitless photos, video option, scrapbook and limitless prints. I have seen them for over $1000. I'm hoping for something in the 750-900 range. Thanks!

Re: Photo booth in Orlando area

• Provo Photo Booth is the company that I am using. They are in Brevard County, but they do travel. My package for the night was $600 & included: booth, attendant, double prints (so that we get 1 copy & my guests get 1 copy), a scrapbook that they will create w/our copy of the picture strips (we are using it as our guestbook), and internet viewing.  HTH
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're using Photobooth Rocks but in a package with a DJ, dance floor and lighting as well as the photobooth. I'm not sure what the cost would be for just the booth. I have seen them in action at a few weddings I've attended and they are SUPER friendly.  Check them out on FB:  http://www.facebook.com/PhotoboothRocks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards