Favors
Options

Anyone know how long pillow mints last?

I ordered 10 lbs of mints, but I don't think it will be enough, however, I don't want to order more and end up with lbs of extra mints.  Does anyone know how long these mints last so I know if I can make them right awa? I'm getting married in the end of August.

Re: Anyone know how long pillow mints last?

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You ordered mints.  You're not sure if you ordered enough.  I'm thinking mints are probably like Twinkies and have a long shelf-life.  I'm confused by the "make them right away."  You mean order more? 

Your mints will be fine by the time you get married.  10lbs of mints is probably a lot.  What are you doing with them?  How many people are you having as guests?
  • Options
    AutumnmurphyAutumnmurphy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What I mean by make them is putting them in the boxes and everything.  I have to make about 260 boxes, and I'm not sure how many mints they hold.  I would think that these mints would last through just about anything, I just wanted some other opinions!
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, yeah, 260 boxes is a lot.  I guess it would depend on how big the favor boxes are.  Have you called the shipper to ask generally how many are in a 10lb order?  I've done that before and then generally did some basic division to determine how many I needed. 

Where did you purchase your mints?  candywarehouse.com?  bulkcandy.com?  If you don't mind me asking, how much did they cost?  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards