Texas-San Antonio

DJ

Does anyone have any DJ recommendations for the San Antonio/Austin area?

TIA
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: DJ

• edited April 2012
    I'm using music4life DJs with DJ RJ.  He has a really good rep. and amazing testimonials all over his website. he lives in Austin but will do S. A. no problem.  he recently got married
    and his wife is so nice, helpful and involved.

www.music4lifedjs.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Would you mind giving me a price range?

In Response to Re:DJ:[QUOTE]I'm using music4life DJs with DJ RJ.nbsp; He has a really good rep. and amazing testimonials all over his website. he lives in Austin but will do S. A. no problem.nbsp; he recently got marriedand his wife is so nice, helpful and involved.<a href="http://www.music4lifedjs.com/" rel="nofollow">www.music4lifedjs.com/</a> Posted by tamezie[/QUOTE]
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • I am paying about 1,400.  We will have the DJ
    for four hours, and will have dance floor lighting and uplighting.

I feel like this is a lot but I feel the DJ can make or break your wedding.
    to me, it is worth it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a good experience with Holtz Entertainment.  Very interested in what we wanted, communicate frequently, and have an online system to set up your reception.  Reasonable prices and overall good value for us.
  • Platinum DJ Entertainment!  Brandon is a great DJ/emcee.  He played the right music to keep our guests on the dance floor all night!!!
  • Platinum DJ Entertainment!  Brandon is a great DJ/emcee.  He played the right music to keep our guests on the dance floor all night!!!
  • ZSR Events is awesome and very reasonably priced.  www.zsrevents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards