Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Seeking Vendor Recommendations for Wolf Mountain Vineyard Dahlonega GA!

Help! I am getting married at the lovely Wolf Mountain Vineyard, Dahlonega GA. I live in Florida so don't really get to hear anything by word of mouth. I am seeking a florist, DJ, hair salon or private stylist and a bakery. I do have a vendor list from Wolf Mountain, but it is just not the same! If anyone has any information, contacts, or experience with Wolf Mountain for a wedding, please share! Thank you and happy wedding!!

Re: Seeking Vendor Recommendations for Wolf Mountain Vineyard Dahlonega GA!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_seeking-vendor-recommendations-for-wolf-mountain-vineyard-dahlonega-ga?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:d42da737-cdcf-49d9-88a7-61bf5adc62b8Post:558d6d2e-f52a-4109-b227-50b9746b39be">Seeking Vendor Recommendations for Wolf Mountain Vineyard Dahlonega GA!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Help! I am getting married at the lovely Wolf Mountain Vineyard, Dahlonega GA. I live in Florida so don't really get to hear anything by word of mouth. I am seeking a florist, DJ, hair salon or private stylist and a bakery. I do have a vendor list from Wolf Mountain, but it is just not the same! If anyone has any information, contacts, or experience with Wolf Mountain for a wedding, please share! Thank you and happy wedding!!
    Posted by megrock8689[/QUOTE]

<div>This won't help you at all -- sorry for that -- but how fun that you are getting married at Wolf Mountain Vineyard!!  My fiance and I were just there for his birthday and it is BEAUTIFUL.  I'm sorry I can't help you out with vendors but I just wanted to say it is a lovely place and you will have a gorgeous wedding!
    </div>
  • Options
    Megrock- Did you find any suggestions? I'm looking for the same info and also live in FL.
  • Options
    Our DJ is the best, we do catering and he was a dj at a wedding we worked. We are using him for our wedding. He keeps everything flowing. Tell him I rec. you and he'll make sure to help you out.  http://amazing-sounds.com/ ~Amanda
  • Options
    I used Beth with Stylish Stems.  I got married at Three Sisters Vineyard. She was truly amazing. Our flowers were gorgeous! Her email is beth@stylishstems.com!
  • Options
    I used Beth with Stylish Stems.  I got married at Three Sisters Vineyard. She was truly amazing. Our flowers were gorgeous! Her email is beth@stylishstems.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards