Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding shower locations

I am looking for ideas to plan my wedding shower next summer and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions either on the west side or east side of Cleveland?

Re: Wedding shower locations

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests? Bring your own food or a restaurant type of setup?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

It will be for approximately 50 guests so I would want the place to provide food as well.

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber Oaks in Sheffield Lake is great for gatherings. I have attended a bridal shower there, as well as rehearsal dinner and the food was awesome. Their party room area overlooks a nice patio, too. Definitely worth checking out!

A bit more southwest, Santo's in Middleburg Hts. has a party room that accommodates that many and their Italian food is one of my favorite menus in that part of town.

In Olmsted Falls, Clementine's is an adorable tea house with wonderful homemade sandwiches, soups, etc (and awesome desserts, too). Their setup is a bit different, with dining rooms of various sizes, but perfect for a tea type shower. The vibe is very antique, 'classic tea'.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was at Nighttown in Cleveland Heights.  It was about $20/head for tasty food and non-alcoholic beverages and the use of whichever part of the restaurant we wanted.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Michaud's in Strongsville--they have great luncheon party packages.

http://www.michaudscatering.com/

image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards