• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

Siggy challenge anyone?

So I'm a little jealous of other month boards with siggy challenges! How do we do one?
November 2011 Brides *April* Siggy Challenge

Honeymoon in Ireland
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Siggy challenge anyone?

• I guess we just make up our own rules...and stuff.  Haha.  Check on some of the other month boards and see what they're doing.
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • yeah lets do one now is the right time as its teh beginning of the month.  Bdoug you should make up the first one, do a new post when you've decided.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Siggy challenge anyone?:
    Hopefully I don't sound stupid...but what is a siggy challenge?
    Posted by cldete3
    What I've seen other month boards doing is coming up with a theme for the month (i.e. your cake inspiration, hair inspiration, dress inspiration, rings, shoes, etc.) and posting a picture(s) of it in your signature.  I think it sort of forces you to plan your wedding as you go along, because if you haven't picked your shoes, you can't put a picture in your signature!  So it's good for fun and stress relief.  Our board is early, so we would want to do inspirations - not necessarily our final picks - and we might end up going through two rounds (like a shoe siggy in December 2010 and again in August 2011, for example).

Some of the other boards hold polls to decide their siggy challenge, but since this is our first time (and BDoug came up with the suggestion) she should get to pick.  :D
    image image image image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • I LOVE the idea...especially the two rounds...the first round should be inspirations and the second round should be the final!!!!!  I agree that BDoug should do the first pick and then vote!!!! I am so excited things are starting to pick up on this board!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sweet!!

Well since we're all (hopefully) still in very early stages of planning...we could do something having to do with early planning.

Engagement rings? Venue photo? Color inspirations? Dress inspirations? Ya know wat--I'll make a poll.
    November 2011 Brides *April* Siggy Challenge

Honeymoon in Ireland
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Yay! Im really excited for this!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards