Florida-Central Florida

Dress Pics are In!!

So my pics are in from my second dress fitting the other day. Overall I'm really happy with my dress but I'm such a visual person that I need to see the finished product all ready to go before I'm completely happy.

But I couldn't take the dress home as the alterations my mum insisted on doing didn't make the dress hang right at all so they're taking them out. I had a feeling they would but I went with it as I knew they could be taken out if they weren't right. So I'll have to go and pick up my dress in a couple of weeks and then it'll be perfect. 

What do you ladies think? I had everything on, my jewelry, headband, veil, shoes, the complete look. I love it and I feel like a princess in it! 

Please excuse the ghostly white complexion - am hoping some Florida sun + a little spray tan will fix that!

Re: Dress Pics are In!!

• edited December 2011
    beautiful! the top of it is LOVELY!
  • ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Take pics of the back next time. I'd love to see what it looks like.
  • edited December 2011
    Looks great girl!!
  • Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!  The neckline is great!
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone, it's great to get some other opinions but I do love it and am so happy with my choice.

xjcx 
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty!  Your dress is gorgeous!!
  • mrs.tweedymrs.tweedy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

As long as you feel like a princess in it, that is all that matters!  But you also look like a princess!  PLEASE be careful with the tanning stuff though!!!  All I could think of when I read that is a big disaster.  If you want to get some extra color before the big day, do some practice runs ASAP, so if it turns out not to be what you want, you might have time to correct it.  If you go with the florida sun, be careful there as well.  You dont want to end up sunburned on your honeymoon night, or peeling on your wedding day.  Tthe florida sun is not very forgiving, and it doesn't take much, I learned this the hard way!  If your finances allow for it, maybe a nice professional spray tan, but I don't know how much those run.  Just wanted to give you something to think about before you do anything drastic!

~The future Mrs. Tweedy! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is gorgeous, looks great on you!! Congrats!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! I love your dress, and it looks fabulous on you!
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies and cheers for the wise words Mrs. Tweedy. I am REALLY careful (like a little obsessed tbh) about tanning in the sun and always use at least SPF 15 but will prob use SPF 30. I also plan to stock up on a lot of strapless bodices for the trip as we'll be in Florida a week before the wedding.

As for spray tan I most definitely want to have a professional spray tan a couple of days before the wedding to give it time to settle. We'll see. I've had a variety of spray tans before so I think that doing that a couple of days before and then have it topped up if necessary with a gradual tanner (moisturizer and light tan combo) should do the job. That's the plan at the moment anyway.

xjcx
  • edited December 2011
    You look GORGEOUS! Love your dress! Congrats! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards