Pre-wedding Parties
Options

shower activity question

I am helping throw a shower for my cousin and I am so excited. It's going to be this fall and I have all these lovely ideas, I cannot wait to work on. 

Instead of playing games (yuck!) I am hoping to have a craft station (stick with me, it's not too cheesy!). I have 3 boxes of christmas balls from last year when I was pregnant and picked up a box everytime I went to HL because I didn't think I had any. Anyway, I will never use 3 dozen Christmas ornaments so I was thinking instead to turn it into a shower actitivty. I found 2 really great tutorials on Pinterest. The ornaments will also double as favors. I am going to make a sign that says something along the lines of: 

"Help so and so add decorate their first Christmas tree, then make one for youself" 

And that's where you come in, I need to write that general idea stated above in a cute whimsical way. I've got nothing...so can you help me out?
TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: shower activity question

• Options
    I've never been to a shower with arts and crafts. Honestly unless the wedding is around Christmas time or there is a christmas theme it's going to look odd and out of place.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The circle of girls I'm in would love this!! :-)

I agree with pp though, is the wedding a winter wedding? -If not, can the shower be pushed back at least until the day after Thanksgiving?

-"Shower [bride's name here] with hand decorated ornaments for her Christmas tree! -Don't forget to make one to take home with you too!"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards