North Carolina-Outer Banks

Price Lists Request

Because I'm not a big fan of reinventing the wheel, I'm wondering if any brides out there have compiled a list of venues & prices into one master spreadsheet? If so, I would love a copy of it.. If not, then I will be the first! :) Please let me know.

Thanks!
Kim

Re: Price Lists Request

• I can't recall that any of us have made a spreadsheet.  I think it was easier for most of us to have a general idea of what part of OBX we wanted to get married in and from there, we started the search.

Is there a particular area or price range you are looking for?  Do you have a "vision" as to where you see yourself getting married and having the reception at?

The obxwa.com is the best place to find all venues on one page.

Let us know what you are looking for and we can chime in.

I was married on the beach outside of our beach home and reception was at 108 Budleigh on a Friday evening and it was $2,500.  I think Sun-Thur is only $2,000.

• I was married at Frist Colony Inn. $2,000 is just the rental fee. Does not include tables/chairs etc.
  • I'm not aware of anyone having a spreadsheet.  I'm getting married at Jennette's Pier.  It's $3,600 on the weekends.  Small discount (can't remember what-$300-$600 off) during the week.  I want to say the Hilton was $4,200, but they also require you to use them for food, etc which have minimums.
  • We are using 108 Budleigh, as well.  It is $3000 on Saturday.  We got it for $2500 though by also renting the 9BR Oceanfront home they own (Fearing Cottage).  That house is VERY reasonably priced for the location, size, and amenities.

We also looked at Cypress House Inn.  That was only $800-$1200 (depending on the number of people).  Here, you have to rent all tables, tent, chairs, etc.  Also, you have to rent out their 6 rooms to have exclusive use of the place.  The rooms are pretty well priced though.  It is a B&B so breakfast is provided.  It is directly across the beach road from a public beach access.  You can also open up the rooms to family/friends to rent.  You are only responsible for whatever isn't rented 30 days out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards