July 2013 Weddings

What's next???

I had foot surgery about 3 1/2 weeks ago, so while I'm stuck on the couch I am trying to get all my wedding ducks in a row.  But I'm not sure what to do next.  Here's where I'm at:

Venue and Date handled
Choosing between 2 caterers - hoping to get fiance to help me decide in the next week
Getting in touch with photogs - waiting to hear back from 2 on pricing to narrow it down
Guest List/Vendor List/Budget Spreadsheets created in Excel (with formulas - Im nerdy!)
Created vision/get ideas going for decor - I plan to DIY just about eveyrthing in this area
DOC - contacted and choosing between two

Are there other vendors/people I should contact???  Or maybe I've hit the wall for now and just need to make some decisions! :)  Planning a wedding has been an excellent distraction...I just need more to do!

Oh! And if you'd like copies of the spreadsheets I created, just let me know - happy to share!  Thanks for your input!
~Kate
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What's next???

• have you used the checklist on here? that may help
  • keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    I've been planning like crazy, so I am sorry it this comes off as too much in advance:
    • Are you reception in the same place? If not, you would have the book the cermony location
    • Maybe look at bakers (and go taste too, yummy!)
    • Maybe start on your wedding website; research who you will use.
    • 1st thing I did was DYI and send BM invites (I asked them a year ago). That helped me waste some time at the beginning of my planning.
    • Research when the next bridal show is coming into town and plan to attend, if you want.
    Other than that, seems like you are doing well. :) BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Real Simple wedding mag. They also have a really good check list that I live by. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards