North Carolina-Outer Banks

organizing posts on this board

hi -

this might be a stupid question but is there any way to organize posts by latest post?
it's not the most active board, but i miss some of the activity since people respond to an old post and it ends up getting pushed back on a different page.

thanks!

Re: organizing posts on this board

• I believe those are the default settings for a board, I don't think that it can be changed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wondered this, too, especially when I was on the board frequently during wedding planning.  I wish you could click on Latest Posts and it would sort.

I also wish the search option was more obvious - there are lots of helpful, older posts (like people's reviews of all their vendors) that get quickly hidden.
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Once upon a time in a magical place, you were able to sort by most recent posts :)  Unfortunately, it is one of many glitches that TK Gods have yet to fix, and this after about a year or so if it first messing up.  The Mods reported this regularly and were constantly given a date as to when it would be remedied, but alas, no solution as of yet.  It's frustrating, I know, but if there is a particular post that is helpful to you, you can always utilize the "watch this discussion" button, at the top of the thread and to the right of the title.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards