Florida-Central Florida

Ceremony location in Longwood??????

Hello All,

I plan on having my reception at the Longwood Community Building in Longwood, Florida but I'm still in search of a local ceremony site. We'd prefer outdoors but we're open to anything at this point. Please help!  I'd prefer something with 15-20 mins of Longwood. I don't want to much of a commute for my guest.

Thanx for your help in advance.

Re: Ceremony location in Longwood??????

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

How many people do you need space for? Is there not room outside of the Longwood CC? We are getting married in Longwood at The Secret Garden, it's basically a lakeside gazebo with pretty flowers painted around. The downside to some people might be that it is in the backyard of Abba Photography, but we don't mind it. http://www.abbaphotography.com/The_Secret_Garden.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • cetienne1cetienne1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It looks beautiful but im expecting 90-100 guest. From the site i love it ... just not big enough. im probably going for a visit anyways.Laughing

Caline

• coqui825coqui825 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm getting married at the Altamonte Chapel and having my reception at the Longwood Community Building.  It's about a 10-15min drive.  It's not outdoors, but it's a super cute chapel =)

What's nice about that too is that my guests are staying at the Embassy on 436 and they are willing to provide a shuttle to and from reception!

Good luck and Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards