Vermont

Woodstock Inn

I am thinking of booking the woodstock inn for a sept or oct wedding of 150 people. Does anyone have any feedback on the ballroom, the accessibility for travelers and the downtown area?

Thanks!

Re: Woodstock Inn

• edited December 2011
    I grew up in Woodstock and worked at the Inn when I was younger.  Woodstock is such a really nice town.  It was actually voted as "the quaintest town in America".  Fall is incredibly beautiful.  Downtown if filled with lots of cute shops, some great restaurants, historically significant sites (Billings Farm, Rockafeller's home, site of 1st ski tow etc, several covered bridges.)  The inn is located in the center of the picturesque village.  The food is excellent and the staff very professional.  The rooms are gorgeous.  There are also several other hotels and B&Bs right in town that offer less expensive rates for guests looking for that.  Bentley's Restaurant is right downtown and wedding parties often move their partying there after the wedding (it is open until 2 am).  Good luck!  Feel free to ask me any specific questions.
    image Meghan-Marrying Rick May 28, 2011. Yayy!
  • edited December 2011
    Meghan, thank you so so so much for the information. I really appreciate it. Good luck with your wedding!!
  • allienec06allienec06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Woodstock Inn is absolutely incredible!!! We are getting married in October at Our Lady of the Snows in Woodstock..Our reception will be in Killington though.  The Woodstock Inn just was renovated and is absolutely breathtaking, goodluck!
  • BaweluBawelu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also planning a wedding at the Woodstock Inn for next September! Let me know if you end up booking with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards