Gothic Weddings

let's see your maids dresses!

let's see what bridesmaids dresses you used or are planning to use!

i'm having a hard time deciding this..

Re: let's see your maids dresses!

• My BFF modeling the dress. The sample here is chocolate and white but ours will be black and white. I let the girls pick it out and they loved this one.

• edited January 2010

I have picked out this dress in black for all of the girls, but I'm open to their opinions. I want them to be beautiful and comfortable, dark and classy. My only set decision is that it has to be black. I originally wanted strapless floor length gowns, but the one that we like the best right now has spaghetti straps. I'm also posting the matching Jr. bridesmaid gown. I am only choosing from the Eden Maids collection right now.

I have a bridesmaid going with me to the bridal shop to see my gown (one size too big) in person and on me for the first time next Tuesday. I think she's going to try on some dresses too. I am really excited to finally do this with her!

Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • NYC: where did you find those? They are awesome!

Willow: I also really like yours. They look very classy and are absolutely beautiful : )

My BM will wear this dress in tangerine, and my MOH and FG will wear it in pool blue. FI's GM will wear matching vests/ties in tangerine, and Best man, dads, and RB will wear matching vests/ties in pool blue : )

• Mine are Alfred Angelo's Spring 2010 collection
  • edited January 2010
    cute ladies! i'll find my pics so i can post the ones i'm looking at..

i really like that top one willow..is it the same as the white just a diff view? & nyc those are cool with the part in the middle

wereaya- that's one i've been thinking about too. just in the apple or light purple 
  • I like the apple as well, but FI said no red for the wedding...so I went a little...bright : D
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2010
    WereAya and cellarius - I have that bridesmaid dress from another wedding.  I'm by no means large-chested (barely a b-cup) and I thought the top ran small.  So if your girls are ordering without trying on just keep that in mind. 

ETA:  I also had mine shortened to around knee-length and it still looked really good, it doesn't have to be a long dress.
  • Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. All of my girls except for 1 are from out of state...so hopefully they have a DB in their area. I also bought this gown that I wore to a different event..and I had the same trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards