June 2013 Weddings

Thursday Accountability

Almost wrote Wednesday. That's my week for ya.

B- black coffee
L- 2 Morning Star spicy black bean burgers. No bun or anything, just a dab of bbq sauce
S- Luna Bar
D- Boneless, skinless chicken breast with a bit of panko crumbs, dry seared. 1 cup brown rice and a splash of low sodium teriyaki sauce. That's probably the most real meal I've eaten in weeks. 

E- Spinning- 22.5 miles in 63 minutes. 
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Thursday Accountability

• B- 2 kashi blueberry waffles w/banana
    S-2 clementines & handful of granola
    L- vegan turkey salad, veggies, rice crackers
    S- watermelon
    D- Didn't feel like cooking (but i never do lol) FI suggested Italian so I splurged a bit: eggplant parm, ziti, garlic bread, salad. BUT I didn't eat the whole portion of parm nor ziti! So I guess that sorta counts? I suck at this!! I blame PMS this week! Yell

I eat a lot. LOL. Well my work is having WW meetings starting next week, maybe that is the push I need!! Food is too yummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I don't even want to play today, I'm so stressed! B: a bowl of honey nut cherrios S: half of a banana L: salad with grilled chicken and an oatmeal raisin cookie S: two saltine crackers D: healthy choice margarita chicken dinner Then I ruined it all by getting a single serving of strawberry shortcake from the bakery and a m&m cookie, Plus no exercise, I'm already in bed and have been since 7:30!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • B: Mt. Dew and chewy bar
    L: McD's honey mustard snack wrap grilled, small fry, large coke
    D: Went to O'Charley's for my dad's b-day. Cheese wedges, half a house salad, 6 oz. sirloin, most of a baked potato, a couple rolls, and part of a glass of Mt. Dew. I know. It was bad.
    S: Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters pack

E: 30 minute power walk from the Prevention plan some of us are doing. 1.678 miles
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Aww seems like the accountability thread gets smaller and smaller everyday :(

Yesterday was pretty bad for me.

B:Half a cinnamon raisen bagel with non fat cream cheese
    L: 10 pieces of sushi
    S: half an english muffin and an egg
    E: Insanity workout cardio recovery
    D: half a chipotle burrito bowl
    Also went out for drinks and had two beers :/

Today isnt going to be any better either I already gave into a doughnut and I'm oging to the brad paisley concert tonight so will end up drinkng again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • B-  cheerios and 16 oz of iced coffee

S-  Nature Valley Yogurt bar

L- Nature Valley Yogurt bar (at my parents' place and there is nothing to eat!)

D- frozen pizza (a theme this week)

E- Walked & carried 4 totes full of supplies/books from my classroom to the office (half the length of the school). My poor elbow muscles hurt so bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards