Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

SPIDERS!?!?!? and my new hero!

So...its like...11:30...I have taken my ambien already and settled in all comfortable to get some sleep...

I feel itchy...I scratch...whats there?? A SPIDER!!! AHHHHHHH

Jump out of bed and fllail around ...screaming like a bat out of hell...and just AHHHHH....doing the icky spider dance... I am sure my downstairs neighbor loves me now...

But worst part... I live alone (2 hours away from Jason) ...and I just had surgery last week...I am not going to bed with these sheets! ...so up I go to find the clean set...

OH...it was a surgery in my midsection...I have like zero core strength...*sigh* .... I find them...strip the bed...put the new ones on... OUCH...take a pain killer...

.....now I haunt youtube to calm my nerves...and what do I find..my new hero... check out this bride!! ... her groom is the one to her right (our left)....

http://www.youtube.com/user/belfrides#p/a/u/0/JmZ0yb0GlGs

Other songs she played...
  • Fortunate Son – CCR
  • Tonight We're Gonna Rock You Tonight – Spinal Tap
  • Whole Lotta Love – Led Zeppelin
  • Search and Destroy – Iggy Pop
  • Paranoid – Black Sabbath
  • You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
  • Fire- Jimi Hendrix
  • Love Gun – KISS
  • Ace of Spades – Motorhead.
We want to do a reception when we get back home...and most of my friends are in bands...I think I know how its going to go down now!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: SPIDERS!?!?!? and my new hero!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, how cool are they?!! I love her dress too!!

With regards to the spider incident, get yourself a cat!! Since we got ours I've never seen a live spider in our house!! Or any other bug, fly, moth etc for that matter!!!

Hope you get better soon after your surgery.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isnt her dress divine??

Well... I have a cat...she is a lazy cat...hahaha I think she just pretends not to see spiders....but moths...she is on top of those!

I blame the first few days of 100+ weather for the spiders trying to come inside to the climate control...hehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! I hate spiders!!  Love the bride!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YUCK!! SPIDERS!! and....Love the Bride! My cousin and her hubby sang/played guitar at there wedding this past weekend....YEP! Can't top those kinda things :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aaah, see I have a bit of an insane loopy cat that goes after anything, including her own tail!!

Mmmm, 100+ heat - I'd like a bit of that action!! We don't see weather like that here in Northern Ireland, which is probably a good thing as I'd be waking up to spider carnage every morning!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CharlieSunshine83 .... I will trade you!! I originally wanted to get married in Ireland but then did some reading about how you have to be there for a certain amount of time before the wedding to establish some sort of residency and it made me sad .... my great grandmother was from Ireland and it just was something I always wanted to do...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh really? I didn't know that! Well we're in Northern Ireland which is the UK so it might be different?

I'll do a swap if you like? California for Belfast?!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hurm... I will have to look into it! Because if it is different and maybe easier, I might be able to have my Irish wedding afterall!

Have you seen that movie where they swap houses...Holiday...something...hurm...cant remember! But I have always wanted to do something like that. Swap with someone from a rad country like Ireland.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah I love that film, yes it is The Holiday! Unfortunately tho I don't have a beautiful cottage in the country or a handsome Jude Law-a-like brother, so it might be a bit of a let down!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha....sadly not many people have a hot jude law type anything...if we did...well...i just dont think the world would function right!

But in all seriousness, I am so thankful you posted about northern Ireland, I still need to check it out and see if it is any different for marriage but its so nice to know it might be!

If nothing else, I am trying to find a claddagh ring that is actually made in Ireland so I can eventually pass it down the line...apparently hard to do from the US ...everything is so shady about where the rings are actually made. I want to be sure it has the hallmark stamp and all. I figure at some point in my life I will at least vacation in Ireland ...and then maybe I can pick one up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards