Flowers

How to recreate on a budget?

I love love this picture. I have smaller branches with 3 hanging lanterns per branch and a few crystals and some submergible lights. Which tableclothes and white dinnerware. I can't quite figure out the flower part. I don't want it to look cheap, but I've spent my budget and am now out on a limb. (so to speak) I need ideas for small vases and purple or white flowers or something to look good on a plain white table? Thanks!

Re: How to recreate on a budget?

• Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't indicate what your budget is. It appears from your post you've spent quite a bit on the recreation of the branches and lights.

Depending on your remaining funds, you can get fresh flowers from Costco, Sam's Club, or other online or store locations. While the arrangement you've posted is lovely, it could be done with a much lower and smaller floral arrangement and still be lovely. To be honest, the way that appears, the branches are in a vase already...........you could just place water in the vase and add maybe 10-20 flowers cut low to fill in and be fine.

For my centerpieces I got flowers from the floral "arranger" at Costco.  I got her phone number from the customer service desk. I ordered 8 dozen white vendella roses, 70 stems of white asiatic lillies and 2 large bunches of baby's breath for $177. No delivery fee because she had them at the store for me to pick up, in large buckets.

Good luck with your plans.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards