June 2014 Weddings
Options

Hi!

Hi guys!

I just got engaged on Valentine's Day (yesterday!!!!) - Eek!

I've been on TK for a while because I am a very over-ambitious person! Originally I was going to get married July 6, 2013 but my parents don't want me to get married until after I graduate (May '14) and B wants to abide by that. So, we've gone from next year to in two years!
June 21, 2014

So I just thought I'd give a little intro!

Re: Hi!

• Options
    Hi,

We got engaged a week after new year's. We went from June 14th 2014 to June 8th 2013 and back to June 14th. Welcome to the board. It doesn't seem like a very active board right now.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No it really doesn't. But June is two and a half years away! Which is crazy and could most likely be why.
  • Options
    That's the exact situation I'm in, only me and FI chose ourselves to push the wedding back a year until I graduate. I think the board will get more active over the summer when more people are choosing to wait until 2014 for their wedding versus 2013.
  • Options
    Hi guys! Welcome and congrats! I'm with you guys on flipflopping between 2013 and 2014... depending on how certain things work out we could end up moving it up a year, but who knows? :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards