Canada-Ontario

Anyone getting married at Steam Whistle?

Just giving in a shout out to see if there is anyone else getting married there! June 9/2012 is our date, super excited but so much work!

Re: Anyone getting married at Steam Whistle?

• shaunaceyhshaunaceyh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not getting married there but we went to a wedding there in August and it was AMAZING!!!! :) It's such a neat venue!
  • edited December 2011
    I know this is late but thanks for the response Shauna! Glad to hear it was so nice:)
  • My gf is getting married there end of June 2012!  Its really Nice!

• I'll be two weeks before that, small world!
  • did you end up getting married there? I'm looking to have our reception there and want an approximate cost (which I'm learning is very hard to find!)
  • We are planning on getting married at Steam Whistle. We would love to know if you were able to negotiate any prices/perks with them!
  • I am getting married at Steam Whistle this October! We chose the Gallery because we are having a small wedding. We are also getting married on a Sunday because it's cheaper.

As for prices, they are listed on their website. Not sure about negotiating - not really my style. I think they probably get booked enough that they wouldn't really negotiate price, but I could be wrong.

A few perks that come with it:
    - You pay for the beer through them (Steam Whistle - obviously) but you purchase all the other alcohol. This is a perk because you can return anything unopened and take home anything not finished. This way you control things better. You know they won't cheap out on the alcohol and you will get your money's worth.
    - They have a list of preferred caterers (to me this is a perk because you have to do less looking around, could be a con for some)
    - They have an AV company they work with - Pandor. Also saves you from trying to search for too much. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards