Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Venue Booked and Dress bought! Feeling like a super bride!

So I had a few days off becuase I had some freinds come into town from Canada. I managed to get my venue booked. (Lofty Spaces) and my dress bought all in one day!

I am so excited about my dress, but even more excited about the experience we had. We went to the Lewisville Bridal Boutique and it was a drea. She really listened to everything I had to say and I can say I LOVED every dress she pulled. 10's across the board, but the dress I picked was a solid 20!

So so far the wedding planning is going well, I hope I can keep this streak up!

Re: Venue Booked and Dress bought! Feeling like a super bride!

• Options
    picture of the dress!!!!
  • Options
    I agree would love to see a picture of the dress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Here is a link to the dress. Mine would not be the coffee color though. Its ivory/natural

http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8465

it was the dress I went looking for, and it was the first one she pulled after i told her my likes/dislikes. we were just so on the same page, it was great!
  • Options
    omg I love it!!!
    It's SO fun, I can't wait to see you in it!
  • Options
    Awesome dress!!!  How exciting for you!  Congrats on what you've taken care of so far :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    GREAT dress!!
  • Options
    I got mine at Lewisville Bridal too!  Very cute dress! 

Such a good feeling to get two big things cared for!
  • Options

THANK YOU guys so much! I feel very accomplished so far, I know I will run into snafu's along the way, but thank you so much for letting me gush a minute!

Know how do I keep this a secret for 9 months!?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_venue-booked-and-dress-bought-feeling-like-a-super-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e04f53a4-aff8-444d-8713-7f12a8400c01Post:0e0716e0-e4d7-47e2-b87b-e737acb894dc">Re: Venue Booked and Dress bought! Feeling like a super bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]THANK YOU guys so much! I feel very accomplished so far, I know I will run into snafu's along the way, but thank you so much for letting me gush a minute! Know how do I keep this a secret for 9 months!?
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]

I have the picture of me in my dress under the school folder on our computer, so I know he will never look in that!  But I shared the picture with my friends and my family because I couldn't keep it in lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We couldn't take pics in my actual dress when we got it, but we did at Davids Bridal. FI took my mom's camera to get some pics and ended up downloading the whole memory card and he was like 'AH AH I can't look!!! Someone take these pictures off my computer!!!' And my mom, sister, and I just doubled over laughing because we knew we didn't have a picture of my actual dress, but it was so so cute how concerned he was.
    My problem has been hiding the boudoir pics! FI does photography on the side so he is always in all of the picture folders.
  • Options
    Aaaah, I love your dress! I almost bought this dress, too! You're making me have dress jealousy. :)

How long is it supposed to take to get here? The ladies at Lewisville Bridal were super sweet when I went, too.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_venue-booked-and-dress-bought-feeling-like-a-super-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:e04f53a4-aff8-444d-8713-7f12a8400c01Post:0e0716e0-e4d7-47e2-b87b-e737acb894dc">Re: Venue Booked and Dress bought! Feeling like a super bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]THANK YOU guys so much! I feel very accomplished so far, I know I will run into snafu's along the way, but thank you so much for letting me gush a minute! Know how do I keep this a secret for 9 months!?
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahahaha, I had mine in my guest closet and on at least three occasions I asked H if he was SURE he didn't want to just see it!  I also had a folder in my "Wedding" file called "H KEEP OUT" with pics of the dress.  =)</div>
    Anniversary

• Options

They said it would take 4-7 months! I have to go back in on Saturday to get measured and hopefullly find a veil too. When I go in on Friday I will get to tke pics in the dress! The Lewisville Bridal Boutique was a dream, I had 5 people go with me, and they treated everyone like princesses!

I think when it does come in I will have to keep it at my sisters house. We have a 1 bedroom so there is no where. He got mad at me just TALKING about my experience. But I didnt tell him any details. He wants to be completely suprised. And I want him to be suprised too, but its so hard to to share everything with him!

• Options
    Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! So excited for you. I'm excited to see what you to with Lofty Spaces too. My FI really wanted that place and I was set on it for a while too....I just became too indecisive lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards