African American Weddings
Options

In The Midst

Well in the midst of planning for this wedding and DIY'ing a lot of things and full time school we're MOVING!! Yes... MOVING!  The FI decided that the place we're in now is TOO small (well it is)  and that we need more space.  So we found a bigger one but of course with bigger place = more furniture.  So all the wedding DIY's completion dates have been pushed back until after the move.  We still have 150+ days to go and just the thought of everything is making me TIRED. 

Just wanted to vent... Happy Sunday ladies!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

Re: In The Midst

• Options
    Oh man!  Girl I would LOVE to move right now but we have about the same time too and IDK if I could handle it.  You are better than me. 

SN: What part of the Metroplex?  I used to live in the burbs in Plano.
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    We're in Arlington! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Don't worry girl, everything will fall into place :)  Good luck with the move!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    I understand how you feel, i'm packing now, moving in 3 weeks and the wedding is next month lol I feel beyond stressed but I work well under pressure. Good luck with everything i'm sure you will get everything done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards