Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Moments Like This

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has used Moments Like This (based out of Richfield, MN) for linen rental. I know that she is a wedding planner, but she also does very inexpensive linen rental. It almost seems too good to be true, so I wanted to see if anyone has worked with her before.

Thank you,
Laura

Re: Moments Like This

• edited December 2011
    I did book her for linen rental, but my reception isn't until January.  She's been very nice & responds quickly to any questions I have.  I had the same thought, though!
  • angiemark2010angiemark2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with her last month for my August wedding- chair covers/sashes and table runners.  Prices can't be beat.  She is giving me damask table runners for the same price as the solid ones. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have her booked for July. There have been some people who have had issues with her because she likes to post on here (big no no), and she had a recent family emergency that caused some issues with a client, but all I have heard regarding her actual service and product is good. She was recommended to me from 3 girls on this very board. I can let you know after July 31st!
  • edited December 2011
    Before using this vendor you should really read the reviews on weddingwire, it seems like she's a scam artist.

http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/moments-like-this-richfield/22646ffc449f08be.html
  • edited December 2011
    This OP is from over a year ago and Moments Like This is no longer even in business. No need to drag up this drama again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_moments-like-this-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:70dd1674-4d23-4e37-b088-14b3e6d4a6d6Post:12ac0a08-7015-43d4-964c-19070db827e3">Re: Moments Like This</a>:
    [QUOTE]This OP is from over a year ago and Moments Like This is no longer even in business. No need to drag up this drama again.
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for saying what I was going to say... but nicer. ;)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards