Jewish Weddings

sari

what did you end up doing for favors?

-Sari

Re: sari

• sari5765sari5765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me? The wedding's not until March, so we're still considering, but I found a site online where we can get some nice personalized tzedakah boxes so hopefully we'll use them. What about you?
    check out our wedding blog at http://kellyandsari.com
  • edited December 2011
    yup! you had posted about doing the tzedakah boxes and I thought it was a great idea, so I had to check up!

We aren't doing real "favors" per se, but we are having 4 kegs of our favorite beers at the wedding and had special souvenir cups made with our monogram logo on them, that guests can take home.  FI is extremely into beer and collecting souvenir cups at sporting events, so it fits our personalities perfectly!
  • sari5765sari5765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I like that idea! Very fun.
    check out our wedding blog at http://kellyandsari.com
  • Vagirl1284Vagirl1284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Sari too! I've "heard" of other Saris but never met on person!
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  Do people mess it up all the time?  Just yesterday I had 3 different people misprounce it.  It's Sari, rhymes with Mary, not "sorry"

:)  VaGirl, when's your wedding?
  • Vagirl1284Vagirl1284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I am called "Sorry" all the time Then i get "sorry Sari" And every time the person who says it thinks they are the first to say it and think its so funny!! I always say My name is Sari, rhymes with Mary lol.
    Also having the last name Lerner, growing up, I always got "Sorry Lerner" It bothered me as a child but I love it now!

I'm actually not planning my own wedding. I'm a maid of honor in my best friends upcoming wedding.  So i just lurk around looking at ideas for her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards