Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Brewster

Hi Everyone-
I am looking for a rehearsal dinner location for about 50 people around Brewster-for a friday night next June. We are getting married at OE and were planning on having our rehearsal dinner there, but they just told us the minimum is $3K for the rental.
I am a little upset about having a minimum at the RD when we are already spending so much on the wedding-so any advice would be greatly appreciated!
TIA

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Brewster

• Options
    edited December 2011
    chillingsworth is a really nice restaurant (fancy french) but i don't know how expensive it would be to feed 50 people. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Brewster Fish House could be an option.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    snadler3489snadler3489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Sea Pines Inn!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Scargo Cafe on the Brewster/Dennis line along 6A - it was delicious!
  • Options
    junewed11junewed11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a rehearsal dinner at The Bramble Inn in Brewster and it was really nice.  They put up a private tent in the back of the restaurant and there was plenty of space!
  • Options
    lmpoulin30lmpoulin30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at OE and our rehearsal at Old Sea Pines...it was amazing! They are so nice there, the food is delicious and they really set it up super nice with centerpieces and stuff. You chose between 2 rooms for dinner but get use of the both for mingling and its really reasonable too. Also, they have a wrap porch with bar for cocktails. Its really great there and the coordinators Lindsey and Donna are so helpful!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Soccergal13Soccergal13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the feedback ladies!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

How about that back room in the Land Ho?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Come check us out at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club. We have a few different options for rehearsal dinners in a waterfront location. Call Rene Votteler at 508 430 3021 Thank You.
  • Options
    PlumPuddinPlumPuddin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat - we would like to have a welcome bbq/clambake.  The wedding is at OE, which is really pricey given all the additional fees.  $800 for bonfire on the beach is a little outrageous when we are spending about $20,000 on the reception menu (not including hotel expenses). Does anyoe know of a good place for a pig roast or bbq - we are open to having it catered too.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards