Florida-West Coast

Nanny/ Babysitters

Can anyone reccomend good nannies or babysitters in the area? or a service?
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Nanny/ Babysitters

• ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you looking? I nannied for multiple years and am CPR certified but I also work a lot lol. I still baby sit for my niece. now. Another great place to look is the Care website.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Well I was hoping to find a service so that I could find 3-4 four our wedding ( we're offering a childcare room for about 20 kids)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always hit up my ministry at Idlewild Baptist...the college age, the Pastor or his assistant can post on our FB page and find a few reliable people at a great rate in a fast response time. We pull together real fast for all requests. On FB we are listed as Idlewild Tree
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This is exaclty what we're looking for! I so prefer a church service than random ppl. IS 1 year out too far to book you guys? Also the wedding is Sunday am would that conflict with your service times?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well the people would come to you or your location of course I would wait until closer as we have people in and out all the time as we are students. But literally over 1,000 local people on the FB page age 18-30+ and most of us are cpr certified or already background checked through our church if we do service projects with children.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards