Hawaii

Hawaii Video Memories-reviews???

Has anyone heard or used them for your wedding?? i haven't personally called them but i will soon to review their packages but i want to hear from any of you who may have worked with them or heard of their work..my fiance is more into video than i am and so far he's questioning wheather its worth hiring them for our wedding since they only use one camera for the package that we would and could afford..is it typical for videographers to only use one camera in weddings?  My fiance thinks that by having only one camera, it would miss a lot of shots but i dont know so i want to hear from you girls any opions and/or suggestions..i need to decide by next tuesday if we will book them!!
Anniversary

Re: Hawaii Video Memories-reviews???

• edited December 2011
    Our coordinator recommended them. Apparently they are the 'gold standard' for Maui. We found their packages to be very pricey, and not commensurate with the quality of the work. I think one camera is better than none, but if you can afford it, I recommend at least 2. If they record sound separately (which they should!!) you can get away with one camera. We felt we could get more coverage and better work for a similar price off island so we went in a different direction.
  • dianalynmdianalynm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can only afford one camera operator, ask if you can have two cameras and one camera operator. That way, you can have one camera unmanned to capture moments that the camera operator may miss...

Just a suggestion...
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards