California-Northern
Options

San Francisco Hotels

We are planning on honeymooning in San Francisco and Napa. Does anyone have a hotel in San Francisco they would recommend? I started looking and got really overwhelmed by all the choices!

Thanks in advance! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: San Francisco Hotels

• Options
    The Westin St. Francis if you want a very elegant place that has great access to public transport. If you want to be on Nob Hill, I would recommend the Mark Hopkins or the Stanford Court. If you want to be close to the water, Hotel Vitale.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'll definitely check them out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ditto the Westin St. Francis, it's in a great location and it's gorgeous! A few others that I really like, the Clift hotel(swanky, but the rooms are small here), the JW Marriott, and the Handlery Union Square Hotel(the outside isn't as gorgeous as the other 3 hotels, but the rooms are nice and their suites especially are AMAZING!)

Enjoy your stay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_san-francisco-hotels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:6f299413-96d9-44c9-98ef-905e22521b73Post:32b538a3-ba15-417c-9866-cc89b2473219">Re: San Francisco Hotels</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ditto the Westin St. Francis, it's in a great location and it's gorgeous! A few others that I really like, the Clift hotel(swanky, but the rooms are small here), the JW Marriott, and the Handlery Union Square Hotel(the outside isn't as gorgeous as the other 3 hotels, but the rooms are nice and their suites especially are AMAZING!) Enjoy your stay!
    Posted by MissKristenWed84403[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards