Pre-wedding Parties

Ideas for shower hostess gifts?

Hi all - 

My bridal party as well as my mom and FMIL are hosting my bridal shower. Any thoughts on nice but not too expensive gifts? Maybe in the $10 range?
Anniversary

Re: Ideas for shower hostess gifts?

• I handed out gift bags with shower gel, loofahs, and a bath candle from Bath & Body Works to my shower hostesses with a card that thanked them for my shower, and now I hope they can enjoy theirs.
  • I'd do gift cards suited to their individual tastes.
  • How much do you think would be good enough for a gift card without seeming cheap?
    Anniversary
  • I gave each of my girls a gift card to a spa. You can do those in any amount because they'll be able to apply it to whatever they're having done.
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Do you think $15 would seem too little?
    Anniversary
  • I have hosted lots of showers. Most of the girls gave me a bouquet of flowers (which I used on the food tables), one of the girls gave me personalized notecards and a few gave me nothing.. Flowers... you can purchase an inexpensive bouquet at the supermarket or Whole Foods.  I have spent $100.00's of dollars per shower and lots of time and effort went into them. It's nice to feel that the bride appreicates you.
  • Thank you! those are great ideas! I think I will give a bouquet of flowers, a potted plant or maybe some cute note cards. Thanks so much ladies!!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_ideas-for-shower-hostess-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:51b484a5-8c6e-4ef8-aeb9-ce2375fcc28ePost:500c8509-61ef-4ea8-8dec-760e21b56116">Re: Ideas for shower hostess gifts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I handed out gift bags with shower gel, loofahs, and a bath candle from Bath & Body Works to my shower hostesses with a card that thanked them for my shower, and now I hope they can enjoy theirs.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

<div>Awesome idea!!! Thanks!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards