Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Photographer suggestions

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good photographer that does awesome work and shoots in that baton rouge area? I really like the contemporary\photojournalistic style rather than the traditional styles. I would like to keep it around $3000 but am willing to go up to $5000. To me, the photos are very important! I know they can only be done once, so I want them to be great not just average.

Re: Photographer suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely recommend Kenneth Wilks. He's fun to work with and very flexible and leans towards the non-traditional.  My fiance and I spent a day with him for our engagement shoot and we never knew what was going to be next!  His website is www.kennethwilks.com/
  • Options
    JessicaLyn123JessicaLyn123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Studio Rouge. I chose him because he photographed my friend's wedding that I was also in as a bridesmaid, so I got to meet him beforehand. His prices are very reasonable, and he's really down to earth. He won't make you do anything that you're uncomfortable with, and he's very flexible and fun to work with. He has a great portfolio. So far we've taken our engagement pictures with him and we were both really happy!
  • Options
    Knelso6Knelso6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used collin Richie,  collinrichiephoto.nextproof.com

He is fabulous!
  • Options
    nolabride12nolabride12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Rachel Erin Photography. She is awesome... Some of our engagements are on her blog. We took them at the LSU rural life museum, it was hot but definitely worth it... Def check her out!!!
  • Options
    emilyerdhemilyerdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw those on her blog. They look great! And I love your dress! Where did you get it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Courtney Dellafiora?? She's an amazing photographer and the sweetest person to work with. Responds quickly and loves her job and clients!!
    Can't say enough good things about her. 
  • Options
    emilyerdhemilyerdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I wanted her all along. Had my heart set on her, but she doesn't shoot at my venue for some reason. I was pretty upset.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a private message:)

www.christinaheaston.com
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Chantilly wedding photography is doing my pictures!!! and they are amazing!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards