Military Brides

AW: My Bridals! And also need help

My bridal portraits are done and online! I don't have the DVD yet but should by the end of the week. These are my favorites. I want to display one or two at the reception so I'm wondering how and which one(s)?

Re: AW: My Bridals! And also need help

• You look beautiful and these pictures are great! The first and second one are my favorites!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image253 Invited
    image123 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image99 Leavin' Me hangin
    RSVP Date: August 5, 2012
  • Wow, you look fantastic! your dress looks so floaty and ethereal.  I like #s 2 and 3.
  • LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    Gorgeous! Love #1 and #3. It's so cool that you chose to do them before the wedding!

I keep trying to think of ways to wear my dress more than once... I should have done this!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very pretty! I like 4 & 5. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_aw-my-bridals-and-also-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:f28faae8-4391-4e99-a8c5-802c4e54b7a2Post:25e90b8b-2379-4890-845f-5faf82ab4688">Re: AW: My Bridals! And also need help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous! Love #1 and #3. It's so cool that you chose to do them before the wedding! I keep trying to think of ways to wear my dress more than once... I should have done this!
    Posted by Lambbop[/QUOTE]
    It was a lot of fun! If you could do it after the wedding I totally would!
  • #4 is by far my favorite.   I also like #2 a lot.  I always like wedding pics that show scenery or something cool in them.  

#1 is pretty too but the wind poofed up your bangs to me and it just reminds me too much of the old hairsprayed teased bangs of the 80s and early 90s that many of you are probably too young to even remember.  I'm old. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Love them, I saw these on your FB yesterday and you were beautiful! I also vote 2 & 4, I think they're more artistic and I am drawn to those type of pictures. 
  • Love 4 & 5!! Pretty!!
  • Thanks ladies! I think I'm gonna frame 4 & 5 and put them on the ends of the tables then put a few other pics in between! Good thing I stocked up on frames at Ikea lol
  • Those pictures are GORGEOUS! How excited are you????
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_aw-my-bridals-and-also-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:f28faae8-4391-4e99-a8c5-802c4e54b7a2Post:9144ed37-f093-417b-9a71-610be3b81c4e">Re: AW: My Bridals! And also need help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Those pictures are GORGEOUS! How excited are you????
    Posted by tyleet87[/QUOTE]
    Thanks! I cannot believe how close we are. We've been engaged almost 2 years so it's crazy to be like we're getting married next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards