Flowers
Options

Red, Black, White Wedding... w/ non-matching BRIGHT flowers?!

What do you guys think about that?? I'm making my own bouquets from fresh flowers... But I really think that I want to do something different instead of having white and red flowers, I love love love those really bright and different bouquets that you find in the stores... I will be buying something like those because I'm on a budget and I think it's the cheapest way to do it w/ fresh flowers and little budget!! What do you think about bright flowers or NON-red, white w/ a red, black, white wedding?! I have looked ALL OVER for pics to see what it may look like, but have found nothing.  HELP?!

Re: Red, Black, White Wedding... w/ non-matching BRIGHT flowers?!

• Options
    You might be able to pull it off, but I kinda doubt it...:-/ What color are the bridesmaid dresses?
  • Options
    I think if your bridesmaids are in black it's workable. If they are in red I think you could get the right mix, maybe a mix that is predominately pinks or purples. You could go to the grocery store in a red shirt and take some pictures.  
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I like the idea myself...both in standing out with bright unconventional flowers, and the search for cheaper blooms!  ha ha!  Instead of settling for cheap store bought bouquets, I would suggest www.wholesaleflowersovernight.com.  You can get inexpensive yet beautifully crisp fresh flowers for a fraction of the cost of a florist, and you'll get tons of compliments for doing it yourself.  Plus, they have free video tutorials for those who don't know how to arrange blooms...it makes it truly easy to do!  As for the specific color combinations you want, they have all those in various kinds of flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards