Pennsylvania-Central
Options

LOCAL to LANCASTER: Silver lanterns for sale

i have 15 silver lanterns for sale that will hold a candle.  They are about 10" high and have glass panels and handles.
 $2 each... LOCAL pick up only. NO SHIPPING

sorry but i worked like a week finding special made to fit packing so nothing would break and getting lowest shipping quotes possible and then the girl cancelled on me ... so i will not sell anything I have to ship anymore.

ALSO.. if your the local lady who emailed 3 zillion times bossing me around to fit your shedule and then changing what lanterns you wanted  then DO NOT REPLY.  Not interested on going on that merry-go-round  again!

Re: LOCAL to LANCASTER: Silver lanterns for sale

• Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry that I offended you so terribly!  You never answered my very first e-mail/PM so that's why I kept e-mailing you.  We finally connected and seemed to have a pleasant chat about the availablitly of linens.  So I am not sure what happened?And I am sorry if I came across as "bossing you around" - I didn't mean it that way, I simply was excited to have someone local able to sell me the lanterns I wanted so badly!  I suggested a meeting time anytime during a particular week and instead of telling me "no, it doesn't suit, can we do it another time?" you simply didn't answer my e-mail!  If you had simply answered with a time that worked for your schedule that is all I would have needed.

Hope you sell to someone quickly.  These are a hot item, you should have no trouble.
  • Options
    AG2AF=2012AG2AF=2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get the exact same lanterns she is selling at a local Lowe's.  They are  3 bucks and on clearance!!  Just a word of advice for you bridalgal50.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
  • Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks- another bride on here is giving me hers....for free.  :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thats awesome!!  I'm using the black ones for my Fall wedding!!  Good luck!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynne101

I sent you a PM.  :)
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_local-lancaster-silver-lanterns-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:469ff965-d399-4567-a61c-94ed2e8a2073Post:7f74efac-84e6-442a-a3e5-7320386e115a">Re: LOCAL to LANCASTER: Silver lanterns for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats awesome!!  I'm using the black ones for my Fall wedding!!  Good luck!! :)
    Posted by AG2AF=2012[/QUOTE]

Glad you found black. I would have wanted black but they only had silver. Black was really cute but they only had 3 black ones when Ibought mine. Glad you found a great clearance price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response tohref="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_local-lancaster-silver-lanterns-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:469ff965-d399-4567-a61c-94ed2e8a2073Post:747125a3-934b-4ef2-b4b6-17de60601ba0">Re: LOCAL to LANCASTER: Silver lanterns for sale:
    [QUOTE]Sorry that I offended you so terribly!  You never answered my very first e-mail/PM so that's why I kept e-mailing you.  We finally connected and seemed to have a pleasant chat about the availablitly of linens.  So I am not sure what happened?And I am sorry if I came across as "bossing you around" - I didn't mean it that way, I simply was excited to have someone local able to sell me the lanterns I wanted so badly!  I suggested a meeting time anytime during a particular week and instead of telling me "no, it doesn't suit, can we do it another time?" you simply didn't answer my e-mail!  If you had simply answered with a time that worked for your schedule that is all I would have needed. Hope you sell to someone quickly.  These are a hot item, yshould have no trouble.
    Posted by bridalgal50[/QUOTE]

Sorry you remember it different:( Glad you found some free. Free is always the best.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_local-lancaster-silver-lanterns-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:469ff965-d399-4567-a61c-94ed2e8a2073Post:b104d95d-83b5-4d09-bf82-9d585e16f915">Re: LOCAL to LANCASTER: Silver lanterns for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LOCAL to LANCASTER: Silver lanterns for sale : Glad you found black. I would have wanted black but they only had silver. Black was really cute but they only had 3 black ones when Ibought mine. Glad you found a great clearance price.
    Posted by Lynne101[/QUOTE]

Let me just tell you it wasn't easy to find the black ones!  Good thing my Fiance is an on the road salesman.  I made in stop at every Lowe's in the tri-state area!!  Haha But I got them!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards