Georgia-Savannah

Engagement Photographer & Cake Decorator Needed!

My wedding plans have changed! (in a good way!) we've decided to wait and have one wedding NEXT May 11, 2013!. However, May 11, 2012 is our anniversary and we plan to spend it in Savannah, GA and would like to take our engagement photos while we are there, May 9-13. We prefer to take photos on May 11, if possible. Any recomendations of GREAT (and affordable) photographers are GREAT! please pass them on!

ALSO -- May 10 is my fiance's birthday and I'd like a cake made for him. Any recommendations of bakers in the area are appreciated as well! 

Re: Engagement Photographer & Cake Decorator Needed!

• asegalasegal member
    First Comment
    baker's pride.....is amazing and super affordable. 
    The place came highly reccommended by my vendors as being the besting tasting and most affordable.
    I am getting my wedding cake there.  they actually make cream cheese frosting look like fondant!

Also, Angie at Cygnet is awesome.  She nice and is great for people  who needs lots of direction.  My fiancee is so not photogenic.
  • I second Baker's Pride- they're awesome! Their pudding cake is AMAZING (we tasted the rum and almond recently along with all their normal cakes), as are the Hummingbird and red velvet.
    We're using Patti Todd Photography in Richmond Hill. We just did our engagement session with her last month, and the photos turned out so well! She was really accomodating as well- we were planning to take pictures at the beach, but it was too windy that day, so she met us somewhere else with like an hour's notice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards