Missouri-St Louis

Party Bus

I am looking for a party bus that will fit around 44 people.  Preferrably an actual party bus, but would consider a charter bus determining on the price.  Any suggestions or referrals?

Re: Party Bus

• edited December 2011
    Presidential Limosine in Washington, MO has some party bus options, might be worth checking out.
  • davidsgirl21davidsgirl21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funtyme limo has a pretty cool party bus was thinking about getting it for my wedding but it was to much. Hope this helps
  • torick47torick47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My boyfriend/fiance works with Presidential Limo from Washington, and like fam6 said, they have 3 (I think) different party buses. They are all really nice (I get to ride in them when he brings them home! Pretty awesome to go to JCPenney's in a party bus Smile) But anyway, they are usually pretty cheap on the prices and the lady that works in the office (her name is Debbie) is really helpful to give you the best package for your budget.
    Here's their website. They have a few pictures on there and a basic price plan too, but like I said, she should work with you on it. 
     http://www.prezlimos.com/

They can also work with you on maybe doing a bachelor/bachelorette party if you like.   

Oh, and by the way, ask for Rich H. to be your limo driver. He's the best, if I do say so myself. But then again, I'm slightly partial to him Laughing

Good luck on your search though! If you have any questions, feel free to message me back and I can ask him about it. 

• jandrews_85jandrews_85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Ultimate Party Bus Rental and got the Red Bus.  It was huge!!

www.ultimatepartybusrentals.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards