South Carolina-Charleston

Wedding Band

I'm planning my wedding for next November, 2012.  I'm having a difficult time finding a band to play at our wedding.  I've looked at several videos, but since I'm planning from out of town I won't be able to see them in person before the big day.

Any suggestions on a wedding band that is great?  Price is flexible.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Band

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Our friends hired Two Three Ways for their wedding this past July and they did a great job.
  • edited December 2011
    Since you have about a year, it might be a good idea to do a little visit to the city to meet with your vendors (or potential vendors) in person. It doesn't have to be a long trip, just a few days. I planned my wedding there from far away also, and the week we spent there meeting with everyone made the planning so much easier. I don't know if that's a possibiliy for you, but that's what I'd suggest if it's within your means.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.souledoutcharleston.com
    They're playing at my wedding (in 14 days!!!) and they are great. :)  Good luck!
  • I'm having Thr Right On Band for me reception at Lowndes Grove in June- they are Atlanta based(as most of the great bands are) but I've heard them live twice- a wedding and a charity event gala- fabulous singers and entertaining- really get everyone dancing with their music! Depends on your budget though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards