Nevada-Las Vegas

Welcome bag delivery

Does anyone have recent experience on how this went? Most of the posts regarding this were pretty old.

I'm trying to decideif it's worth it to do them or not. Thanks!

Re: Welcome bag delivery

• I love the idea, but I will tell you my experience since I work at a hotel. Most guests leave them untouched in the rooms, unfortunatley. For this reason I chose not to do them for my wedding, but hopefully someone chimes in and lets you know how it worked logistically.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Two of my friends has destination weddings and I helped put the bags together. We thought it was a great idea but now that I was discussing doing them for my wedding both friends shared with me that many of their guests said they didn't even bring the bags back home with them. Hence I will not be doing them. I do plan on sending to everyone who RSVP custom luggage tags with Vegas theme and also the itinerary of the wedding day.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • I think it depends on what you put in them. If it is a pretty standard - bottle of water, chewing gum, etc I think it is not worth it. However, people do need an itinerary of your day and I know from personal experience that I prefer if the couple gives it to me at the destination. It is just another thing that can get lost in packing otherwise. I went to a DW in January and the couple handed out welcome letters to everyone at the meet and greet. It felt nice and special and everyone had the day of timeline in front of them. I think I might do that :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards