Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

recessional songs

Okay, so what song is everyone using? Or did use? What about the processional? 
   I know I want to walk down to Pachelbel's Canon, but I havn't really fallen in love with any for us to walk back up to.
   Ideas please!

Re: recessional songs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im walking down the aisle to Canon also. As we walk down the aisle together I was thinking of, The Beatles- All You Need Is Love.... it's different and sounds good. Thats all I have for now , lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love this post because this is our big thing to tackle for the night. Here's the list we're looking at. (It's huge, but it'll likely remind you of some songs you love - and it has classical and modern and quirky all in one.) Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    neongreenboxneongreenbox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are thinking of "Best Friend" from Queen. We haven't decided if we will use the recording or have a string arrangement but it should be fun!
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're sticking to classical music, but going a little different with Vivaldi's Spring.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're doing 'all you need is love' by the beatles, too.  doing pachelbel's canon as well.  i guess i'm not very original, but i love them both :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Horn Pipe from Water Music by Handel. It worked out really well! 
  • Options
    flyersgirl436flyersgirl436 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Thank you all! You all got me thinking now, even though now we have to narrow it down to one! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're also Vivaldi's Spring as the recessional.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our recessional is an instrumental Ode to Joy.  Processional is Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring for BP and Pachelbel's Canon for me.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards