Louisiana-New Orleans

Audio Entertainment LLC?

I'm planning a destination wedding in New Orleans and my wedding planner recommended Audio Entertainment to DJ our ceremony and wedding.  They don't have a website so I was wondering if anyone has used them and could give me some feedback.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Audio Entertainment LLC?

• no website? a professional with no website?
  • Never heard of them. Who is your planner?
  • I've NEVER heard of them and I've been around these boards a while.  I also want to know who is your planner. 

I recommend Decades music.   Also, one thing you can do is go to the more high profile and popular wedding venues (Audubon Tea Room, Latrobes, etc.) and ask if they have a preferred vendors list they'll let you see. I'd go with someone from those lists unless you have personal knowledge about another vendor.  Don't go in blind.
  • My wedding planner is Brittani with Unique Weddings in New Orleans.  She had a client that used them before and said for both the ceremony and the reception it was about $1100.  I do feel like having no website is a big red flag but she is highly recommending them.  She gave me a phone number to call them which I haven't done yet.  I would be happy to take any recommendations and let her know my concern with this vendor.
  • We used Jack Magic Entertainment and the cost for ceremony/reception was $750 with 2 separate locations. David Storm was our actual DJ for our reception, and he has his own company as well (Omega Sound). I would *highly* recommend either company.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • From what I've read, 1100 seems awfully high, I would go with one of PP's suggestions. I've heard David Storm is really good.
  • We have hired David Storm for $600 for 4 hours.  Assuming your ceremony is an hour and you have a three hour reception, you would need about the same time, and that quote is nearly double!  I'd look around....
  • Does it include lighting services?  If so, I think that quote might be right.  I don't think you need to write off a vendor, just because they don't have a website.  I hired a DJ based on my planner's recommendation and he did a great job for a very reasonable price.  He just does this on the side, in addition to his full time job.
  • 1100 is really steep unless there is something else going on that we don't know about. Never heard of that wedding planner. 
  • Galvez Restaurant
    Tabby's Shots - she knows some other vendors too
    No Idea Band
    Studio Vieux Carre videography
    Urban Earth Design Studios or Bella Blooms
    Omega sound Entertainment dj (David Storm) Great website once you have your code.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards