Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Photo Books

Where did you get yours done, i'm looking for something that looks good but isnt several hundreds of dollars. thanks

Re: Photo Books

• We didn't do one. But I have heard good things about shutterfly.com, kodak.com and snapfish.com
  • I got one from Picaboo for our guestbook and the quality is really good. There is a $100 groupon for just $35 for them right now, just look under Portland.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• We used Shutterfly.com to make photobooks for our moms and we were happy with the results.  They have a wide selection of styles and you can make either soft or hard covered books, depending on your budget.

HTH
  • I used Blurb.com.  They came out amazing I did two volumes with our wedding photos and a book for each set of parents. 
    Anniversary
  • I used MyPublisher in the past for a Valentine's Day gift and loved the quality so I used them again for our photo guestbook. Very happy with them!

• DH made me one using Shutterfly as my Christmas present: I love it! He said it was really easy to use, and I know the site is really reasonably priced.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards