Florida-North Florida

Angie's wedding cakes..help!

Hey ladies so I paid my $75 deposit back in may for for my April 2012 wedding. She is the only bakery that we found that uses whipped frosting. Fi and I othe despise fondant and buttercream so these are not an option. I've tasted the cakes and thought they were good. However, I have gotten some really bad reviews from a recent brides. Has anyone used her? What was your experience!

Re: Angie's wedding cakes..help!

• edited December 2011
    I am using her for my wedding on 11.11.11.  I have never heard anything bad about her only good things.  That is why I chose her.  FI and I enjoyed the tasting as well. I can only say that everybody's experience is not the same.  Follow your heart and make your special day beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What we did was got fiancées birthday cake from her on 11/21 I will say that her decorating was very subpar. But it was to be very detailed. The cake was great though. Therefore we are going forth with her. One thing I've heard and read online is that she likes to leave tons of business cards on the cale table, which may no other some but to me and most it's very tacky! So my maid of honor is on watch duty if she leaves them, we will politely chuck them! I would love to see if Idabeth1 used them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards