Florida-West Coast

Jazz Band/ Big Band

Anyone know where I can find one?
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Jazz Band/ Big Band

• mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don Jucean - or you could contact www.breezin.com
  • Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might be interested in Tampa Bay’s own FRANK SINATRA:

DON JUCEAM AND THE DON JUCEAM ORCHESTRA – won the 2010 TheKnot Best of Weddings Pick Award

- he is NOT an impersonator - he's a guy who sings in that style, and he bought the real Sinatra arrangements for his orchestra so they sound like Sinatra's real orchestra.

His website has a lot of video files of the Don Juceam Orchestra with Don singing, so you can get the idea of what they do.  And they DJ more recent wedding reception music during the band’s breaks.  They’ll customize whatever you want – for example, at a recent wedding, the couple wanted Peter Frampton’s “Baby I Love Your Way” as their first dance, and that’s what they got.

They were the reception band for the huge blowout dinner dance for Kevin Cate’s wedding at the Don Cesar (he’s the son of Channel 8 TV news anchor Keith Cate), and they were the reception orchestra for the wedding of the Hooters’ owner in a huge tent in back of Palm Pavilion on Clearwater Beach.www.donjuceam.com/" target="_blank" title="http://www.donjuceam.com/">http://www.donjuceam.com/ 
     OR: LATE NIGHT BRASS  - they opened for Elton John and Billy Joel last spring, they opened for Michael Buble last year, and they've opened for Earth/Wind/Fire, Sting, Chicago, etc. They do a lot of local weddings and festivals – last fall they did the huge end-of-season party for the Second Time Arounders Band and the Christmas party for a large law firm.  Two weeks ago they were the headliner at the Naples music festival, for the THIRD year in a row.

They are REALLY good and really great fun. And amazingly enough, they are VERY affordable for local weddings because they think playing for weddings and festivals is really fun for them.
    They were on the “short list” of bands under consideration to play for Governor Charlie Crist’s wedding.

They are a Tampa-based band, but they do travel.  You can see them FOR FREE this Sunday afternoon, JULY 31, at the PIER in St. Pete from 1:00 to 4:00,  (See website link below for more details.)The website has photos of the group in outfits from casual to very dressy, and it also has a bunch of sound files so you can hear them over the web on your computer.www.latenightbrass.us/">http://www.latenightbrass.uswww.latenightbrass.us/">

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Dear Kristin and mitchs bride I love you!!!!!! Thanks so much!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    M1ssJ where are you having your ceremony and reception?
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    edited December 2011
    Safety Harbor Resort n Spa
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Lounge Cat. They're an awesome Tampa swing band. They're very reminiscent of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Here's their website.

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    edited December 2011
    tHANKS Tampabch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards