California-San Diego

Hair Salon in La Jolla (and maybe makeup)

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a Hair Salon in La Jolla for my wedding.  I am hoping to find someplace within walking distance of the Grand Colonial to make it easy on everyone, but if that is not possible, that's ok.  Price can basically be anything, I am willing to spend the money for someone awesome. 

I am also looking for a makeup artist and would like to either do that at the same salon or possibly have someone come to the hotel later in the afternoon. (I am going to start with the people reccommended in the post below).

If anyone did airbrush makeup and had them come to you, let me know.  I have never done it before, so I must be able to do a trial with them.

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Re: Hair Salon in La Jolla (and maybe makeup)

• sophiapresleysophiapresley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have used a make-up artist in San Diego named Nikki several times for different events. She does amazing work and she introduced me to airbrush makeup, Im hooked! My skin looked absolutely flawless everytime (despite what may have been going on with my skin underneath the makeup), I highly recommend it. She went to makeup school so she will also give a few tips and tricks if you are not very makeup savy like myself!! Her phone number is 661 349-5346. Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Could you let me know if she has an email address that she could be reached?
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards