Honeymoon Discussions
Options

St. Lucia Honeymoon booked!

yay! I am so excited! It took a lot of deliberation but we finally decided on a 9 night (10 day) honeymoon to St. Lucia. First 3 days will be at the Halcyon, Sandals followed by 6 nights at the Grande. Budget wise, we wanted a nice room at least for part of the trip but also wanted more than a 7 day honeymoon. So this seemed like a great compromise! Plus we'll get a taste of both resorts. I know I've heard of many who have stayed at the Grande with positive feedback but would love to know of any feedback for those who have stayed at the Halcyon? I know it's more quiet and secluded. Also, anyone stay at the Penthouse Beachfront Honeymoon suite at the Grand?

Re: St. Lucia Honeymoon booked!

• Options
    We just booked ours last night!!! We will be at the Grande for all 7 nights, heard it is amazing! I haven't heard anything about Halcyon, just that it is quieter. If we had the $$$ I would have done the same thing you guys are doing, that was my original plan :)
  • Options
    The penthouse beach front rooms are identical to the penthouse oceanfront rooms the one we had but they are on the opposite side facing the pools,Rodney bay and the beach. They are not on the beach. You still have to walk across the grounds of the resort not a far walk to get to the beach. The only rooms at the grande with direct beach access are some of the rondovals.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Yah, we too are at the grande this May/June.  Cant wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We will be there July/Aug
  • Options
    Amazing congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're staying at La Toc in November, but I have friends that have stayed at Grande and Halcyon and said they were both amazing. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards