California-Bay Area

Engagement Pictures (from Chicago)

Hi everyone!
My fiance and I live in Chicago. We are taking a trip to San Francisco in April. We just came up with the idea to get our engagement pictures done while we are visiting. I am looking for some advice. Is this even possible for us to do? Does anyone know of any great, affordable photographers? What do engagement pictures usually cost in the area?

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Re: Engagement Pictures (from Chicago)

• Photographers' prices vary considerably.

I always plug the guy who did my wedding pictures.  Norbert is fantastic, easy going, and professional.  He responds quickly via email.  He has an hourly rate, if that's your preference.  The nice thing is that he gave me my pictures without his name tagging them at all, and I had full rights to reprint.

norbertwedding.com .
  • Here is the plug for the photographer who did our wedding.  She is amazing.  The sweetest lady that you ever could meet.  You get tons of pictures and full print rights to them all.  She is very quick in getting them to you as well.  So happy we found her.  She has become our family photographer for life.  Since we met her a little over a year ago she has shot our wedding, pictures of my baby niece, and a family beach shoot for us.  All have been more than we could have asked for.  She is always super responsive to email.

http://secrestweddings.com/
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards