Texas-Houston

Low Cost Venue in Spring / Tomball

Help!!!  We are trying to find a venue in the Spring / Tomball area.  Everywhere we have been has been beautiful but way out of our price range and they weren't fans of DIY.  We are even considering elopement at a venue with just our family and then partying later.

Re: Low Cost Venue in Spring / Tomball

• Oak Tree Manor
  • I was going to recommend Oak Tree Manor as well
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• I got married at Oak Tree Manor, and their package was ~$10,000 for 130 guests and included renting ceremony and reception space, food and non-alcoholic drinks (venue is BYOB, and there's no corkage fee!!), sercurity officers (mandatory if you'll be serving alcohol), bartenders, waiters, tables & chairs, linens, china, and a lot of other things too. You should definitely check it out!
  • Try Spring Chateau.  I don't know what their rates are, but I do know a couple of people on very tight budgets used them.
  • Town hall Texas is a venue off the radar in Woodlands. They have the cowgirl package which does everything but cake for $6500 for 100 people $15pp after that
  • My sister got married at Ella's Garden. It was wonderful! The coodinator Shelly was great, the food was great, etc... we had an amazing time!
    ~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~
  • Yes recommending Town Hall Texas as well....  www.TownHallTexas.com. 5 miles east of The Woodlands mall. Rustic/western venue, 10 acres, 3,000sqft barn, 1.5 acre pond - 2 outdoor ceremony sites (1 is located on an island in the middle of the pond (seats up to 150). $6,498 for up to 100($15/ea after 100) guests for all day Saturday or $5,498 for up to 50. They are flexible and can work with you on the rate, etc. Although the barn only seats 150, they have 10 acres and an outdoor reception with DJ/dancing, buffet food line and bar served inside the barn would be amazing! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards