September 2013 Weddings

FFFC

This is going to be the last "formal" post before the new year, so let's make it a good one! 

What or who is on your flame list this week?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Nothing too major to flame today! Happy holidays everyone! Safe travels! 
  • I flame my headache today.  Not a fun way to wake up.  At least I got to work my half day from home today!  Vacation until 2013!  Whoot whoot!
  • I flame that today is my last day of work before having 4 days off and I am SICK!  Body aches, fever, sore throat, and I feel an ear infection coming on again! I do NOT want to be sick on my days off! I just need to get through today, get plenty of rest tonight, and hopefully I will get it knocked out of my system before the weekend starts!
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I flame my car for costing me $700.00 to fix only a few days before the holidays!
    Blah!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2012
    Nada today! 

Happy Holidays!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My only flame this week is myself.  I can't believe I put off Christmas shopping until the weekend before Christmas.  (forehead slap)  What the H-E-double hockey sticks was I thinking??  ;-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Not a flame, but I just wanted to share that for my birthday today, I got TWO hardboiled egg slicers.  A co-worker had one, and I had no idea such a thing existed! So I raved about it to FI, and he bought me one.  My co-worker also bought me one! I think it's too funny, maybe I'll regift one to someone as I think they are such a handy thing :)
  • I flame my dr. I have now been sick over a month... Went from bronchitis to now I have pneumonia. Sux horrible. I have New Year's Eve plans and may just end up staying home again like I did a few years ago when I had pneumonia I am flaming my sister too. She has sent me all the presents for my parents, brother, son and FI and I have to wrap them all on top of wrapping my own AND I work sun mon Christmas and the day after. Yuck ! I just do t want to to wrap everything. I flame FI too... He is really getting under my skin with his money handling and should have just moved already I stead of pouring money into bills that he doesn't need to pay really
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards