Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Courthouse wedding.

Anyone how any ideas how I could make a courthouse wedding special? Any suggestions on a nice place to eat in the down town Cincinnati area would also be appreciated. Its going to be a very small group 10-15 people. Thanks.

Re: Courthouse wedding.

• Options
    I think you should have real flowers and a white dress.  There are some gorgeous dresses out now for prom and Easter season that would be appropriate.  Do you know anyone that plays a musical instrument?  I have heard people play the wedding march on an acoustic guitar and it was really pretty.  I also think you should treat yourself to getting your hair and makeup done.  It will make it feel very special.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There is the Celestial, Montgomery Inn Boathouse, and there are a good amount of places downtown like Morton's Steakhouse, Palamino and places that you could find that should comfortably fit 10-15 people.
  • Options
    My sister was just married in November at Piatt park. We walked there from the hotel, had the ceremony, then walked back to Via Vite on Fountain Square for dinner/reception. She had 30 people including her and her husband.Via Vite has a couple rooms you can reserve.
  • Options
    Ashes did she need a permit to get married at Piat park? That is actually a very nice spot downtown maybe my fiance and I could use it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards