Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Bulk DIY flowers

Wanting to buy bulk flowers for DIY bouquets and arrangements...any suggestions online or local?

Re: Bulk DIY flowers

• Options
    Not necessarily bulk but Trader Joes has great flowers for the price usually, maybe they can work something out with you depending on what and how much you want to buy.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_bulk-diy-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:62b5c28c-3ee6-413b-8824-9a6766073924Post:401cba41-fa10-450b-bf8c-82f5b477f388">Bulk DIY flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wanting to buy bulk flowers for DIY bouquets and arrangements...any suggestions online or local?
    Posted by matchmetmymatch[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Bulk DIY flowers:[QUOTE]Wanting to buy bulk flowers for DIY bouquets and arrangements...any suggestions online or local? Posted by matchmetmymatch[/QUOTE]

We got ours through Costco and were very happy with them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    The frys market place by my house sells many kinds of fillers and flowers that you could easily diy. I was thinking of doing it myself until I figured it would be leers stress and one Les thing to haul and used my venues in house florist.
  • Options
    We are going with Sam's Club as we are members there, but CostCo is also a great option. Whichever one you or a family member has a membership at. I've heard great things.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards