Wedding Reception Forum
Options

table number alternatives

What are your creative ideas to labeling tables (besides numbers)?

So far i've seen:
- each table is named after a favorite date location of the bride/groom
- each table named after a song, when the song plays the table has to dance
- tables named after famous couples

i don't love any of these...

Re: table number alternatives

• Options
    We are naming ours after St. Louis Cardinal baseball players. I have seen it as places the bride/groom have been or events in their life. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What about places or cities you've been to ? Or even if you haven't visited, florida table, or hawaii table...You can also do something theme-related if you have a theme or wedding related words.
    I've seen classic movie titles used at a few weddings.

• Options
    If you like to read you could name them after your favorite books or authors. Just pick something that interests you and see if you can get good table names out of it.
    I'm married!
  • Options
    do you have a passion that both you and your fiance enjoy?  My fiance and I both enjoy baseball so we are going to have different baseball teams as the table numbers.  Try to find something the both of you like and go from there.
  • Options
    I like pics of the couple's pet next to a number.

I also like table 1 has pics of the B&G at age 1, table 2- age 2, etc
  • Options
    We are getting married on a lake so we are using names of lakes we have both been to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We are going with table number luminaries. Etsy.com. They are very well made and very pretty.

• Options
    I'm having a Fall themed wedding so I'm using the names of differnt trees. Here is a few examples:

• Options
    Oops.. type-o I meant Different
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards