Re: Fort Smith

• Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    /wave. I am!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi. are you currently engaged or already married? any vendors you recommend?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    soul2lanesoul2lane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am! I'm engaged :) What kind of vendors are you looking for in specific?
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_fort-smith?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:76Discussion:5e1c1034-bd51-4060-9261-0aa13858b4d9Post:bb2cf79d-6b59-4f3a-b4ed-c1a750b00bc5">Re: Fort Smith</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi. are you currently engaged or already married? any vendors you recommend?
    Posted by saram913[/QUOTE]

<div>Married, but we did it in Oklahoma, so no help here. : /</div>
  • Options
    quesuertequesuerte member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm in fort smith! just got engaged august 1st..looking for locations in central arkansas for a fall wedding next year :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emilyanne143emilyanne143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im in fort smith!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorta in the Fort Smith area. I bounce back and forth between Conway and Winslow. It takes as long to get to Fort Smith as it does to Fayetteville from my mom's house. She works in Fort Smith, so she knows the city better than I do. But my fiance and I are looking to have our wedding in Conway/Little Rock.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

September Sig Challenge- Bouquet
  • Options
    I am...newly engaged.We are an older couple,grown kids,etc. Wanting to get married at that lovely Brunswick wedding chapel( I know the people that run it personally) .They do such a fantastic job of setting things up for you,etc,,less stress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards